Friday, June 26, 2009

Poorly Made Professional Cakes Are Hilarious

I'm literally dying at this cake. Ok, so I'm clearly not dying, which makes my use of 'literally' asinine. Regardless, this cake brings me so much joy it should be illegal. Best part? It's professionally made. And I suppose I need not mention that it reads: "What's up! Gotta Go! Out of Town." I would love to know what this cake decorator had in mind with colorful clusterfuck of teen-text-y phrases.

I found this gem on one of my favorite blogs - Cake Wrecks; when professional cakes go horribly, hilariously wrong. The blogger, Jen, is genius. And so are the heinous cakes featured on the blog. In case you don't shit-show cakes as much as I do, she also posts beautifully done cakes on Sundays. Here is a little sample:


Fraggle Rock cake. Amazing. I will give you $12 in cash if you can find a Fraggle Rock cake better than this ($12 is all I have, sorry).

No comments:

Post a Comment