Wednesday, June 17, 2009

FINALLY: Princesses I Can Relate To

When I tell people I want to be a Disney Princess, they never believe me. Perhaps they think I'm kidding or that it isn't possible. Perhaps they do not know that I actually passed a series of auditions in Orlando to become the next Tinkerbell. Perhaps they think that I have nothing in common with Disney Princesses. (I think it's irresponsible to assume that Disney Princesses are able to say no to tequila shots, don't like to talk about buttcheeks, and enjoy the company of children.) Well for those haters out there, here is the pic to convince you that I DO have it in me to be a Tink or a Belle. Check out Cindy, here. That's totally me. Now we're talkin'.

Check out the rest of this fucking incredible collection of photos here.

No comments:

Post a Comment