Sunday, April 5, 2009

you butt <3 NY?

Today was one of the few perfect spring days of the year and I got to looking at photos I took in the city when I first moved to New York. Here are some of them. Sorry this is so cheesy. 

A shot of Coney Island last summer during the Siren Music Festival. We drank big beers and visited a booth giving away vaginal contraceptives that work like those mint strips that dissolve in your mouth. The Cyclone gave me neck pain for three days. 


Inside the New York magazine lobby. I snuck this photo when I went in for a job interview.

My friend and I parked our bikes in Red Hook somewhere near the Ikea. He went to go pee in a bush while I looked at cloud shapes.


Manhattan Bridge, my favorite bridge in my favorite park in NY.

Taken on the roof of the Met in the fall. You see a lot of walking feet in this place.

1 comment:

  1. i love this. and you. the last picture is especially great. xoxo

    ReplyDelete