Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Don't Touch Me There, Please



Thanks to Pooh, Piglet, and friends, you too can know how to handle yourself the next time you're in the subway and someone brushes up against your butt. Or when you finally go to bed with that special someone and they try and get all up in your bathing suit area. Or even when you're at a fancy party with an open bar and someone tries to put their knee in your crotch. Especially if that person tries to hit you with 'tricks*' like "I'll murder you AND your family if you tell anyone I kneed you in the crotch**."

Thanks, Pooh Bear. I can now feel safe in the subway, at the bars, and in my own tiny twin bed.

*Please note 3:10
**Thanks to a certain pot-head for this video

2 comments:

  1. LMAO. that's amazing.

    also glad that this was brought to the blog by a certain pot head who shall remain nameless...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well this was genuinely disturbing. Thanks for crushing part of my childhood

    ReplyDelete