Thursday, April 16, 2009

"America Doesn't Know What Is Beautiful Anymore"

My mother sent me a link to the following video of "Britain's Got Talent", the UK version of American Idol. The subject of the e-mail was "America Doesn't Know What's Beautiful Anymore." Word, Mamma. Watch this moving video of Susan Boyle. Pay special attention to the look on Simon's face. He is so happy he's wearing his little angel-face, instead of that nasty glare we usually see him give.




Susan Boyle Stuns Crowd with Epic Singing - Watch more Funny Videos

Would Susan Boyle have a chance on American Idol with that beautiful voice of hers? Or do we only pick people that look like this...


P.S. I think Susan Boyle is way sexier than Taylor Hicks. Ew.

1 comment:

  1. First of all, Taylor Hicks is sick-nasty. Not because of his appearance, but because he just seems so icky.

    Secondly, this was going to be my first blog post! But then work got busy yesterday. I love this woman.

    ReplyDelete