Monday, March 9, 2009

To Aid In Your Rowdy Irish Drinking:



It's almost St. Patrick's day, and although we all know there is nothing really Irish about it, we love it anyway, because it's the only chance we get to be all stereotypical about leprechauns and Guinness and whatnot. I love it because the Pogues have a huge concert in NYC every year. So whatever St. Patrick's Day represents or does not represent, it is a great chance to listen to the greatest band of all time. I wanted to make everyone an online mix tape, but muxtape went out of business so this will have to do. But if anyone has any interest in a Pogues CD, let me know. I will make you one so fast your head will spin and I will deliver it to you myself. I actually forgot to put one of my favorite songs on here, and that sucks ass. It's called "Are You There Margaret? It's Me, God" by the Lawrence Arms. If my friend Dave K. is reading, he should post some better suggestions I know he has some. Erin-go-Bragh, everyone. (Which I think in Celtic means go get so wasted you have to urinate in the sink -- something I saw more than once when I was visiting Ireland.)

No comments:

Post a Comment