Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Reward: Free Food

So my roomate "lost" (forgot) her iPod at the gym a little while ago and someone apparently stole it. Sucks, I know. At this point most schmucks would just shed a few tears, pop into the Apple store, and purchase a new (perhaps even sportier) iPod.

But not MY roommate. This proactive little housemate of mine whipped up some eye-catching signs to convince this NYSC-iPod-theif into returning the merchandise (she really hung these signs in the gym).

If it was YOU who stole the iPod, allow me to reitterate some reasons why you should return it immediately:
-This iPod is apparently "3rd gen"
-Melissa won't be mad
-The iPod illustration is urging you to


If you think this is funny... you should have seen the first draft.


*Note: I'm not a total a-hole. Roommate said I could post this.

No comments:

Post a Comment