Tuesday, May 19, 2009

my mkouth tastes houw teh zoo smelllls

Prologue to this blog post: Drunk texts are hilarious. Lets get real.








I don't really know why people get in a tizzy about drunk texting. Friends are always all "ugh, give me that phone of yours. you shouldn't text anyone," or "if you send one more drunk text to your ex about how you want to touch butts, we're through."

Luckily, I'm not the only one who can't get enough of this 'less-than-sober" form of late-night communication. [TFLN], or TXTS FRM LST NGHT (cleverly spelled sans vowels) documents witty, outrageous, and mispelled texts that make me laugh until i cry.

A lot of texts reference sexual encounters:
"yeah worst sex in my life. plus i think her little brother was in the room."

Others are fairly inexplainable:
"What did we do last night that was yellow?"

Most contain some clear signs of alcohol involvement:
"Well if yoir are still awake and secided to drink... You may aswell drink"
"That text needs to switch to water."

And finaly my personal favorite:
"my mkouth tastes houw teh zoo smelllls"

No comments:

Post a Comment