Thursday, February 19, 2009

Someone Knows What I Did Last Summer...


I received the following envelope in the mail...

...with the following gem inside, cut out from the New York Times...

I don't know who sent it. But here is what I do know. This person:
  1. Lives in New York City (or actually, might just know someone who lives in NYC. Which really narrows the pool of candidates.)
  2. Owns a crappy blue marker and does not know how to properly address envelopes.
  3. Knows that I have a crush on Rahm Emmanuel.
  4. Has or has not been to 37 W. 37th Street. (Does anyone know where this is? Do I have to go visit? IS THIS A SCAVENGER HUNT?)
  5. Knows that I like butt humor.
  6. Doesn't care if I ever find out it was them, because it doesn't look like I'm ever going to.
  7. Knows my address.
So... whodunnit? Fess. Up!

2 comments:

  1. ahhhh hahahaha....

    how it "improperly" addressed? looked fine to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. it was written upside-down on the envelope, you anonymous jackass who probably is the culprit.

    ReplyDelete